USB Filter: The Mission Darkness™ NeoLok Tablet Size Faraday Bag with USB Filter allows a device to be charged or have data extracted while remaining shielded from RF signals. The USB filter built through the bag enables dual sided device connectivity. When a device is introduced into the bag, it connects to the inner USB hub via USB cable, while a power bank or extraction tool connects to the outer USB hub. The specialized faraday bag allows users to extract data from a device immediately after seizure, while remaining shielded and secure. If extraction is to occur at a later time, the bag can be used to keep a device powered during travel, or indefinitely, by connecting to a power source until the point that it can be inspected and analyzed in a lab. This important feature is designed to prevent lockout mode and reduce the amount of time needed to break a passcode, enabling the maximum amount of data extraction and unlocking with tools like GrayKey, Cellebrite, XRY, BlackBag, Oxygen, etc.
RF Shielding: The bag keeps electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a tablet or phone is enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data.
NeoLok Closure: The NeoLok closure system allows an operator to effortlessly close the bag by way of a double roll and strong magnetic seal holding the roll in place. A quick-snap strap over the roll provides extra closure protection. The quick-snap strap should be used when transporting the bag, but can be undone upon introducing the bag into an analysis enclosure. From there, the user can easily open the bag with a glove one-handed if need be.
- Military-grade faraday bag with dual sided shielded USB filter
- Designed for law enforcement and military forensic investigators to extract data and keep devices live during field transport
- Includes USB A male to male cable for device connectivity
- NeoLok closure system consisting of a double roll with a magnet seal, plus quick-snap closure strap
- NeoLok faraday bags are specifically designed for transferring devices from the collection site to the lab -- bag easily opens inside of analysis enclosure without worry of damaging conductive gloves
- Shields tablets, cell phones, GPS trackers, smart watches, drone components, or other similar size devices from ALL wireless signals
- 5th Gen device shielding assurance
- EMI shielding and RFI shielding
- Two layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction (a.k.a "quad-layer")
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation
- Every bag includes a unique serial number
- Closable pocket on back to place evidence card or agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Instruction card for proper usage
- Comes in a custom unshielded MOLLE pouch to hold bag and accessories
- Outer dimensions: 17" x 10" x .2"
- Inner usage dimensions: 12.5" x 9.5"
- SKU: MDFB-M-NW-USB
May be used to shield, extract data, and charge
- Cell phones
- Smart watches
- Drone components
- GPS trackers
Compatible with analysis enclosures
NeoLok faraday bags are compatible with Mission Darkness™ analysis enclosures such as the BlockBox Lab, BlockBox Charge, BlockBox Touch, and the BlockBox Touch USB. The magnetic closure is easy to open and safe on conductive gloves (opposed to Velcro closure bags).
Immediately add agency/department info
Mission Darkness™ bags have a Velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place an evidence card, business card, or more permanent sticker. There's no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag.