The Mission Darkness™ Charge & Shield Faraday Bag for Tablets is designed to keep a device powered and shielded from RF signals while securely enclosed in the Mission Darkness Blocker Locker™ 7 cabinet. To effectively access and recover data from tablets and cell phones, the latest forensic tools require devices to stay live. It can be difficult to keep devices shielded from RF signals, charged at all times, and securely locked. When the Charge & Shield faraday bag is used with the Blocker Locker 7, all of these objectives are accomplished. The bag includes a dual sided USB filter, NeoLok™ closure system for safe use with conductive gloves, transparent window to view battery life and device status, and a variety of charging cables.
When using with the Blocker Locker 7 system, simply place a tablet inside the Charge & Shield faraday bag, connect the device to the inner side of the USB filter, close the bag, then connect the outer side of the USB filter to the power outlet inside the individual cabinet compartment. To extract data from a device, unlock the compartment, disconnect the power cord, remove the Charge & Shield faraday bag, and transfer it into a forensic faraday box. The bag can be easily opened inside the box (the magnetic NeoLok closure reduces faraday glove abrasion) while the device is passed into the shielded enclosure. Shielding and power are never compromised, providing a seamless process for investigators.
If not using with the Blocker Locker 7, the bag can be used to keep a device powered during travel, or indefinitely, by connecting to any power source until the point that it can be inspected and analyzed in a lab. This important feature is designed to prevent lockout mode and reduce the amount of time needed to break a passcode, enabling the maximum amount of data extraction and unlocking with tools like GrayKey, Cellebrite, XRY, BlackBag, Oxygen, etc.
Charge & Shield Faraday Bag Features
- Military-grade faraday bag designed to keep a tablet or similar device powered and shielded from RF signals while securely enclosed in the Mission Darkness Blocker Locker 7 cabinet
- The system allows a device to remain live and uncorrupted after seizure, until it can be transferred to a faraday forensic box for interrogation or data extraction
- USB filter through the bag for shielded charging and data extraction capabilities
- Transparent window to view signal cutoff and device status
- NeoLok closure system consisting of a double roll with a magnet seal, plus quick-snap closure strap (safe for use with conductive gloves)
- Two layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction (a.k.a "quad-layer")
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation
- 5th Gen device shielding assurance
- Every bag includes a unique serial number
- Closable pocket on back to place evidence card or agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Inside usable dimensions: 13" x 11"
- SKU: MDBL-CS-M
Charge & Shield Kit Includes
- Charge & Shield faraday bag with transparent window, dual sided USB filter, and zipper pocket on back to hold cables
- Variety of charging cables (lightning, micro USB, USB-C, and USB extension)
- USB A to A cable
- Instruction card for proper usage
Designed for Use with the Blocker Locker 7
Charge & Shield faraday bags are designed to be used in each compartment of the Blocker Locker 7. The cabinet unit comes with seven phone size Charge & Shield faraday bags plus all necessary charging components. Up to two Charge & Shield faraday bags can fit in one Blocker Locker 7 compartment. Purchase additional Charge & Shield faraday bags (available in phone or tablet size) to support more devices in the cabinet, or to use for you own locker system or RF shielding needs.
Blocker Locker 7 Dimensions:
- Each compartment: 13" x 18" x 4.5"
- Cabinet outer dimensions: 15" x 18" x 34"
- SKU: MDBL-7