- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators
- Shields cell phones, GPS units, electronic toll collection transponders (like E-ZPass), keyfobs, or other similar size devices from ALL wireless signals
- EMI shielding & RFI shielding
- Used for forensics, military, executive travel, personal security, EMP protection, and solar flare protection
- Two layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), bluetooth, cell signals (even 4G LTE), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- Outer dimensions: 9.75" x 9.5" x .1" | Inner usage dimensions: 9.5" x 5.5"
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking, closable pocket on back to place company/agency information, water resistant outer materials
- SKU: MDFB-S-NW
Immediately Add Agency/Department Info
MD bags have a velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There's no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag.
Unique Serial # on Each Bag
Each bag type is uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking, and evidence chain of custody.
Prefer to buy on Amazon? Here's a fast link.