We're thrilled to announce the launch of our new signal testing app: The MD Faraday Bag Tester
Measure the true signal blocking strength of your faraday bags with this app
Do you ever wonder how well your faraday bag is actually shielding but don't have tools to accurately test it? Now you can know the exact effectiveness of your faraday bag, cage, or homemade enclosure!
The MD Faraday Bag Tester is the only app on the market that accesses your WiFi, cell and bluetooth antennas to test the true signal blocking strength of any faraday bag. The app is extremely simple and gives you the ability to know whether your faraday bags are doing their job of shielding all signals effectively. A test report is generated with signal shielding measurements.
We made this app to prove YOURSELF how well our products work. Whether testing a Mission Darkness faraday bag, your own homemade faraday cage, or any other product described as signal-blocking, you can now know the truth about its effectiveness.
How to test your faraday enclosure:
- Look for "MD Faraday Bag Tester" in Google Play Store
- Make sure you're connected to cell and Wifi
- Open the app on your device. If you want to test BT, connect to any BT device after opening the app.
- Click the button to start running the test. Wait 20 seconds or so to measure signals.
- Place the device inside your faraday enclosure and seal the enclosure. Wait about 20 seconds before taking the phone out.
- Remove the phone then keep the app running for a little longer to regain signal.
- End the test and wait for the signal shielding results to generate.
- RF enclosure testing
- Faraday box checking
- Wireless hardware testing
- App development RF enclosure testing
- Android device testing
Download the FREE app and start testing your faraday bags today!
Currently only available for Android devices.