- 80dB - 100dB average signal attenuation
- High shielding (not mid-grade shielding) material for blocking RF signals such as WiFi, cell, GPS, and Bluetooth
- Nickel and copper composition
- 44" wide x 36" long / 11 sq. ft. / 1.22 sq. yards
- Surface resistance approximately .5 Ohm/sq.
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- High grade corrosion and tarnish resistance
- Easy to work with - cut, sew, and use like standard fabric for EMP protection, cell phone signal blocking, EMI radiation reduction, and wireless meter shielding
- TitanRF Faraday Fabric measuring 44” x 36” / 11sq. ft. / 1.22 sq.
- One 12" sample strip of TitanRF Tape
- Usage Instructions
Use our FREE Faraday Testing App!
The Mission Darkness™ app lets you test shielding effectiveness of your faraday projects. The Android app, called "MD Faraday Bag Tester" or iPhone app called, "Faraday Test" uses your phone's WiFi, cell, and Bluetooth antennas to measure dB shielding.