The Mission Darkness™ Shielded Honeycomb Air Vent is primarily used to obtain effective electromagnetic shielding while allowing excellent airflow, for ventilation and heating in screened rooms, EMI/RF shielded rooms, electrical control panels, faraday cages, or any type of shielded enclosure. It's fabricated from a high-performance and corrosion resistant steel material.
EMI Shielding Steel Honeycomb Air Ventilation Panel
The set includes all hardware components needed for installation, including an EMI/EMC shielding honeycomb air ventilation panel and frame with pre-drilled holes, screws, and wire mesh gaskets, enabling easy mounting.
Ensure that shielding is maintained by mounting the vent directly into a conductive material, such as TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric. Watch the demonstration video to see how easy it is to install.
- RF/EMI shielding steel honeycomb air ventilation panel with pre-drilled holes in mounting frame
- High shielding performance — honeycomb provides high levels of shielding and prevents electromagnetic interference from entering the room
- Low air-flow resistance — allows the free-flow of air into a shielded room with a minimum resistance
- Includes threaded insert and shielding wire mesh gasket for installation
- Honeycomb core size: 4'' x 10'' - 1" thickness (10.16cm x 25.4cm - 25mm thickness
- Cell size: 1/6" (4.2mm)
- Rim fram exterior: 6" x 12" (15.24cm x 30.48cm)
- Frame width: 1" around (25mm)
- SKU: MD-AIR-VENT
- Military enclosures
- Digital forensics labs
- Communications shelters
- Shielded rooms
- Secure facilities
- IOT development
- Signal isolation
- EMP-hardened equipment
- TEMPEST specified equipment
- EMI/EMC shielding honeycomb air ventilation panel and frame with pre-drilled holes
- Threaded screws
- Wire mesh gaskets
Interior View of the Air Vent Installed in a Faraday Box
Exterior View of the Air Vent Installed in a Faraday Box
Complete Your Project with TitanRF™ Faraday Supplies
Use TitanRF faraday supplies for the construction of your EMI/EMR reduction project or RF shielding enclosure. TitanRF Faraday Fabric can be used to create a shielded room or faraday cage. TitanRF Faraday Tape can be used to connect multiple fabric sheets or panels, seal enclosures, mend punctured fabric, and more.
The fabric and tape are often used to make the air vent installation easy, efficient, and to maintain conductivity.
Additional RF shielding materials include patches and foam gaskets. Watch the video to see how all of the materials can be used to build a faraday box.