The Mission Darkness™ T10 faraday bag is the only faraday bag on the market designed to shield computer towers and similarly-sized devices, such as printers, gaming systems, or DVR boxes. Most faraday bags are simply too small, but the T10 offers ample room to fit even the largest of desktop setups, as well as accessories. It folds into a small size, offering portability and flexibility.
When recovering computer towers at a crime scene it may seem like pulling the power would keep the WiFi antenna and others offline. The problem is you don't know what's inside! If the computer carries an internal backup battery, a remote wipe kill switch, or other wireless objects like a cell phone, the data may be compromised or the investigator/operative can be remotely located. When time is of the essence it's important to shield ALL devices that may have the potential to communicate wirelessly, and thoroughly investigate when time allows. Other accessories like keyboards, mouses, etc. can be placed inside of the bag as well.
- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators, also used for executive travel, personal security, EMP protection, and solar flare protection
- Holds computer towers and other large devices
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- 5th Generation device shielding assurance
- Two layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction
- Highly portable - folds down to 16" x 8" x 2"
- Load-bearing strapping built into the side of the bag for heavy objects
- Soft handle for easy carry
- Agency/department branding pocket on back and evidence pocket
- Unique serial number on every bag
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
Outside dimensions: 28" x 16" x 12" | Inside usable dimensions: 20" x 15.5" x 11.5"
- SKU: MDFB-T10
The T10 Shields the following types of bulky electronics:
- Computer towers and accessories
- Gaming systems and accessories
- DVR units
- Wireless printers
- Cable boxes
- Wireless-enabled smart home appliances
- State, local, federal, military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Plain-clothes operator travel
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking assurance
- EMP protection
Immediately Add Agency/Department Info
Mission Darkness™ bags have a velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There's no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag.
Back to Larger Faraday Bags