The Mission Darkness™ BlockBox Lab offers the ultimate radio frequency (RF) shielding and hands-on accessibility for electronic device forensics investigations. The heavy-duty forensic analysis enclosure is designed specifically for investigating mobile devices such as cell phones, tablets, and additional small electronics while remaining shielded from WiFi, cell, and other signals.
The BlockBox Lab includes conductive gloves for both hands to operate and interrogate devices inside (including touch screens), a transparent viewing window, LED array, AC power strip, and two USB ports for extracting data at high speeds, enabling forensic investigators to thoroughly analyze data on electronic devices while preventing any signal from reaching or leaving the device. It is constructed of a durable outer aluminum casting with RF absorbent foam lining the inside walls offering extreme device protection and isolation. Although designed for lab use, the light weight of the BlockBox Lab and strong side handles allow it to be easily transported to different locations.
*The comprehensive BlockBox Lab kit includes a set of replacement gloves and replacement foam seals which can be easily installed. The kit also comes with a NeoLok Faraday Bag with a magnetic closure, making it safe to use with conductive gloves in forensics investigations.
- Lab forensic analysis enclosure for operating devices and extracting information while shielded from RF signals
- Large interior space - fits multiple cell phones, tablets, and similar size devices
- Built-in conductive gloves for left and right hands-on touch + set of replacement gloves
- Flat isolated window on top for viewing devices - 9.5" x 3.5"
- Two shielded USB ports for high-speed data extraction
- Shielded AC power strip for powering devices
- LED array for illuminating interior space
- Completely isolates devices - blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation
- RF absorbent foam liner on all interior sides
- Replacement foam seals
- NeoLok Faraday Bag with a magnetic closure which is safe to use with conductive gloves
- Two USB A male to male cables
- Two metal side handles for easy carry
- Durable outer aluminum casting with black coating
- Designed for lab use but can be easily transported to different locations
- Dual easy release latch system
- Piston hinge gas filled cover strut
- Temperature range: -10°C (+14°F) to +50°C (+122°F)
- Item #: MDFB-BBL
- Outside Dimensions: 18"W x 9.75"H x 12"D
- Inside Dimensions: 16.75"W x 8.25"H x 10.75"D
- Viewing Window Dimensions: 9.5"W x 3.5"H
FARADAY BAGS FOR ALL SIZED DEVICES
Safely transfer seized or collected devices from individual Mission Darkness™ Faraday Bags to the BlockBox Lab while maintaining RF shielding.
- Lab forensic analysis
- State, local, federal, military forensics
- Signal testing
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking assurance
- EMP protection