The Mission Darkness Revelation EMP Shield is the largest faraday bag on the market designed specifically to protect generators, large electronics, and survival tools from the damaging effects of an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) or coronal mass ejection (CME). In the case of an EMP or CME, everything from electrical infrastructure on a national level to personal electronics could be destroyed, which is why it’s imperative to shield survival electronics. The high-shielding properties of the Revelation EMP Shield directs damaging electromagnetic fields away from highly sensitive electrical components, thus protecting their working structure.
The extremely large size and volume of the Revelation EMP Shield allow it to accommodate most compact portable electric (solar) or gas powered generators, including the Goal Zero Yeti series, the Patriot Power 1500, and the Honda EU2000 (as pictured), plus their accompanying accessories such as power cords and solar panels. The Revelation is built with a durable and removable aluminum base plate secured in a bottom zipper compartment to provide ample support for oversized items. Padded handles with load-bearing webbing completely wraps around the sides and bottom to support the weight of heavy objects during transport. The front side of the bag includes a deep unshielded zipper compartment and large transparent pocket to keep documents and items accessible while not compromising the shielding of the electronic items in the main compartment.
Once the generator or electronics are properly enclosed inside the Revelation EMP Shield, EMPs and signals cannot penetrate or destroy the electrical components inside. The complete signal cut-off also allows you to go off-grid and keep electronic devices untrackable/unhackable. This is the ultimate safety bag for protecting large survival electronics from a natural or man-made disaster occurrence such as an EMP or CME.
- Military-grade faraday bag specifically designed for EMP and CME protection, also used for law enforcement forensic investigators, grab-and-go missions, and personal security
- Fits most compact portable gas or solar home-use generators, compact solar panels, computer towers, radios, electric medical equipment, smart home appliances, power tools, lights, and other large devices
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 70dB average attenuation
- 1/8" thick removable aluminum base plate in separate zipper compartment provides structure and support for heavy and oversized items
- 5th Generation device shielding assurance
- Two layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction
- Portable - folds down to 30"L x 24"W x 4"H for storage
- Inside usable dimensions: 30"L x 24"W x 22"H - (usable dimensions slightly vary depending on size of objects inside - can accommodate taller items if full bag width/length is not used)
- Load-bearing webbing completely wraps around sides and bottom for extreme support
- Handles with soft grip for easy carry
- Unshielded deep zipper compartment on front side - 14" x 12"
- Transparent document/accessory pocket on front side - 10" x 12"
- Transparent agency/department branding pocket with evidence card slot on back side
- Unique serial number on every bag
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- SKU: MDFB-RES
The Revelation Shields the following types of electronics:
- Portable gas and electric (solar) generators
- Compact/foldable solar panels
- Computer towers, hard drives, and accessories
- Smart home appliances
- Laptops, tablets, phones, etc.
- Power tools and equipment
- Lights and LED flashlights
- Electric medical equipment
- Electromagnetic pulse (EMP) and coronal mass ejection (CME) protection
- State, local, federal, military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Anti-hacking and anti-tracking assurance
- Personal security
Immediately Add Agency/Department Info
MD bags have a velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There's no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag.
Webbing is continuous through the entire bottom of the bag to support the base plate and heavy objects inside
The aluminum base plate is removable and covered in protective fabric
Back to Larger Faraday Bags